Rossmoor Woman’s Club will be collecting items through February 28th for the Ronald McDonald House. They need some items for their Pantry. With organizations still not able to come in to cook meals, they need more grab and go kind of items. See the list of items they are looking for.
The Rossmoor Woman’s Club, founded more than 60 years ago, is a social and philanthropic group centered in the Los Alamitos-Seal Beach area but with members from all over Orange and Los Angeles counties. For more information, go online to rossmoorwomansclub.com.
The Long Beach Ronald McDonald House has provided comfort, care and support to children and families in Southern California. Our hope is to create a community where children and their families embrace life and healing with a sense of hope, enthusiasm, courage, and joy by keeping families close to each other and the care they need.
Pantry Needs – Now more than ever we need your help filling our pantry. Grab and go snacks help our families stay fueled throughout the day. Please consider organizing a pantry drive for the House.
Our most needed items include:
• Individual small yogurts
• Frozen burritos (individually wrapped)
• Individual small frozen meals – bowls, pasta or similar
• Frozen breakfast sandwiches
• Single serving bags of nuts
• Single serving bags of cookies
• Individual serving instant oatmeal in a cup
Wish List – The families we serve are counting on all of us to remain steadfast in our
commitment to provide comfort, care and support. Please consider organizing a Wish List drive
for the House. Our current needs include:
• Clorox or Lysol Disinfectant wipes
• Lysol spray
• Laundry detergent pods (laundry soap)
• 409 spray cleaner or similar
• Clear Plastic Trash bags (10 gallon and 13 gallon)
• Air Wick Plug In Refill Cartridges
• Swiffer wet cloths
• Pine Sol
• Dryer sheets
• Scrubbing Bubbles Multi-Purpose Disinfectant
• Small individual serving take out containers (8 oz or similar, no Styrofoam)
• Large three compartment individual serving take out containers (no Styrofoam)
• Paper towels
• Sturdy paper bowls (no Styrofoam)
• Sturdy paper plates (no Styrofoam)
• Trash bags (33 gallon and 13 gallon)
• Aluminum foil
Please call RWC member, Jennifer Lathrop at (562) 883-5444 for delivery or pickup information.