Now less than a month away, the Pacific Airshow has announced its final lineup of performers in the reconstituted 2021 event, according to its website.The long running
Huntington Beach airshow had become one of the most popular such shows in the USA before COVID-19 prompted a pause in all public events in 2020.
The event is scheduled to take off October 1-3, with the aerial performances occurring over the Pacific as fans line the beaches to witness the spectacle. According to spokesperson Barbara Caruso, this year’s event will feature top aerial acts from both military and private entities, including the following:
• The U.S. Navy Blue Angels
• The Canadian Forces Snowbirds
• U.S. Army Golden Knights
• U.S. Navy Leap Frogs
• U.S. Air Force ACC F-35A Demo Team
• U.S. Air Force Heritage Flight
• U.S. Marine Corps MV-22 Osprey Demo Team
• U.S. Navy EA-18G Growler Legacy Team
• U.S. Navy F35C Demo Team
• Red Bull Air Force (Kirby Chambliss and Aaron Fitzgerald) & Wingsuit Jump Team
• Michael Goulian (Goulian Aerosports)
• Mike Wiskus (Lucas Oil Airshows)
• Jeff Boerboom (YAK 110)
• Rob Holland (Ultimate Airshows)
• Greg Colyer (Ace Maker Airshows)
• Fedex 757
• Lyon Air Museum B-25 Guardian of Freedom
• Orbis Flying Eye Museum
• Orange County Fire Authority
As if the thrill of aviation firsts, supersonic jets and world-class aerobatics aren’t enough, Pacific Airshow is taking the annual beachfront event even higher with the addition of the two-night Afterburner Music Festival, the first live music event to take place on Huntington City Beach since 2013,said Caruso through a press release.
The official After Party of Pacific Airshow, the festival will take place October 1 and 2 with an array of musical acts including Sammy Hagar & The Circle, Sam Hunt and X Ambassadors, the airshow has announced.
For more information, visit www.pacificairshow.com.